All the teams should have participants from one school only and the IRC Coach has to be a school teacher.
- Junior: Upto Grade VI
- Middle: Grade VII to Grade IX
- Senior: Grade X to Grade XII
- Maximum five teams (of each level) can participate from a school.
- Every team should have a minimum of two and a maximum of four participants.
- Anyone can participate in a higher category but not in a lower category. For instance, a Grade VIII student can participate in senior level group, but, can not participate in Junior level group.
- Teams can make Robots out of Avishkaar Robotronics kits only
- Project Display will be held only in IRC finale/National not in qualifiers.
- If you have not qualified in any of the qualifier, only then you will be allowed to participate in next qualifier, by registering again.
- Students have to bring their valid ID proofs on the day of competition
A team can have participants from any school but of the same age group. The IRC Coach has to be an adult of 18 years and above.
- Junior: 8 to 11 years
- Middle: 12 to 14 years
- Senior: 15 to 17 years
- Every team can have minimum two and maximum four participants.
- Anyone can participate in a higher category but not in a lower category. For instance, a 12 year old can participate in senior level age group. However, a 16 year old can not participate in middle level age group.
- Participants can make robots only out of Avishkaar Robotronics Kits.