1. Registration will be done Online only.
2. Registration Fee : Rs. 2000 per team
3. Team Size - 2 (Min) to 4 (Max). For Eligibilty Criteria, Click here!
4. Team details and/or composition can't be changed once registration is done.
5. It is mandatory to upload ID/Age proof of all team members during registration. The same ID/Age proof will be
verified on the event day.
6. Students need to bring the printed acknowledgement of Online form.
7. If a team registred for a particular qualifier and fails to show up, in that case the registration fee will be forfeited.
1. Following are the payment options for IRC 2017
• Online: Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
• Offline: NEFT/RTGS , Paytm, Cash , Cheque
2. Offline payments are subject to realisation. Make sure correct Transaction ID is entered during registration.
Participation will be confirmed only when payment is realised.
3. For Cheque/Cash, Transaction ID is the Avishkaar Box generated Receipt Number. For other offline modes,
the Transaction Id is same as generated by the payment bank/entity.
4. The offline payment process will be closed 5 days prior to the event.