Registrations close on 15 June, 2019
In order to participate in the IRC Open League: Season 10, you need to register your team. But please remember the following points when filling up the form:
- The Registration Form has THREE SECTIONS:
- Team and Mentor Details
- Details of every Team Member
- Payment of Registration Fees
- The following details are needed for each Team Member:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Scanned copy of Aadhar card/Passport
- Residential address
- School, Class
- Every Team Member is required to share his/her own email address and contact number. Do not add any invalid details, as this will lead to rejection of the team.
- Every Team Member has to submit his/her own age proof in the form. The only age proof allowed is the Aadhaar or Passport number. A scanned copy of the Aadhaar card / Passport also needs to be uploaded.
- As a student is allowed to participate in only one team, once he/she submits details for any one team, the system will not allow to use the same details for any other team.
For any queries, please write to [email protected].